How do you change colour of the header in X theme blog page - we want to change it to a custom colour
I want this page www.lifefreewellness.co.uk/blog/ to be similar to www.eatmovethriveforlife.com/blog/
How do you change colour of the header in X theme blog page - we want to change it to a custom colour
I want this page www.lifefreewellness.co.uk/blog/ to be similar to www.eatmovethriveforlife.com/blog/
Hi there,
By header, do you mean the navigation area?
If so, please try to add this code in the global CSS area:
.blog .x-navbar-inner {
background-color: #efefef;
}
Hope this helps.
Hi There Yes header thank you for the help. Nicole
Hi There thansk for that I actually need to change the text header of the blog my apologies I see how that changes the background but want the header text to change pls.
Nicole
Hi Nicole,
You can change it in X > Theme Options > Integrity > Blog Options : Blog Title.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.