How do resize content for each screen preview size?

Hello,

I currently have the 4.1.2 version of Pro and the page I have created isn’t sized correctly between each breakpoint and I can see this in the Preview Size at the bottom of the page. When I switch between each Preview Size, the Images, Text, Buttons etc. are sized incorrectly and overlaying onto each other.

How would I go about fixing this issue, so that the page is organised and sized correctly for each screen type (Mobile, iPad, Laptop etc.)?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Hello @mppiglobalwebsite,

Thanks for writing in!

On smaller screen size, I am seeing this:

This is a result of the -2.5em bottom margin in your container. Can you please point out which other issues you are referring to? We also recommend that you send us screenshots of the expected output and the current display output in the builder.

By the way, it is best that you update your theme to the latest version which is Pro 5.0.8.

Best Regards.

Hello,

The issue is with a portfolio page that has not been published yet and when I go into Preview Size, the page content is not scaled correctly to each Preview Size. Also, I tried to update to the latest version yesterday and it completely changed the layout of the entire website.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards.

Hi Chris,

Please provide us login credentials on a secure note so we can take a closer look.

I’ve checked your site and it’s pretty much responsive and looks properly build within the native features of the theme, so it should not take that much regression if you update to the latest version.

Just Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.