How do I upload pages from other x theme examples sites that I want to copy

I am very new to Wordpress and I would like to be able to look at example sites of x theme already running and be able to copy the page and import into my site. Can you please help me

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, first please look at the list of our demos (https://theme.co/x/demos/). Look for the demo site that you like.

There are two types of demos in there, the Standard Demos which will only import its homepage layout, dummy text, and place-holder images (not the actual image that you see on demo).

While the Expanded Demos is a “what you see, what you get” demo, It imports everything including the actual images that you see on the Expanded Demos.

After you decided on what demo you liked to use, please navigate to X > Overview from your admin dashboard. See the demo content section, 1) select the demo that you like from the drop down, then 2) press the “setup demo content” button (https://prnt.sc/fumy54). Wait until the importing of demo is finish.

Important: Make sure your XTheme is validated or else no demo will be imported. And if you’re importing an Expanded Demo that has an slider, please install the Slider Revolution first (https://prnt.sc/fumzjx) from the X > Overview > Extension section.

Hope this shed some lights,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.