How do I set the Icon theme sidebar to sit under the header

Hi Team,

Absolutely love the Theme!

There is only one thing I’m having a little trouble with and hope you might be able to help with.

In the Icon theme (I’m currently running the unaltered non profit extended demo) where you have that lovely side bar that scroll independently from the main content, I can’t figure out how to set it so it sits under and does not cross the header. (I want the full width option maintained, not the boxed option)

The reason I want it not to cross is that I only want to use the side bar on the blog page and blog posts, having it cross the header causes the menu and main content to shift over making it inconsistent with pages not using the sidebar.

I presume I will need to make some change in functions.php to my child theme to stop the page loading this way but I could be wrong.

Please find below an image that explains my intent.

Thanks so much team!
Cam.

Hi Cam,

That would be possible with custom development.

Please choose one of our other stacks which behave like you wish.

Thanks for understading.

Any other support staff want to actually give it a go?

Any advice welcomed.

Thanks team,
Cameron.

Hey Cameron,

We’re sorry but the customization is not simple. You will need to hire a developer for this case.

Thank you for understanding.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.