How do I set custom css for background

How do I create custom css for my background on my section

I create a lower layer background image. I want to create a gradient for my upper background setting.

to create something like this.

background: -webkit-linear-gradient(100deg, rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(0, 0, 0));
background: linear-gradient(100deg, rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(0, 0, 0));

second thing I want to do is to create 1 lower background image and 1 upper background image

the upper background image, I want to lower it’s opacity to 0.25. How do I do that.

Hi,

You can add an id to your section.

Then enable upper background color

After that you can add this in Cornerstone > Custom CSS

.my-section .x-bg-layer-upper-color {
    background: -webkit-linear-gradient(100deg, rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(0, 0, 0));
    background: linear-gradient(100deg, rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(0, 0, 0));
}

Same thing if you choose an image background for upper layer.

Just change backgound with opacity


.my-section-1 .x-bg-layer-upper-image {
    opacity:0.25;
}

Hope that helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.