How do I set a custom graphic image in the Classic Feature List element

Hi,

I created a post on my wordpress site using the X theme and Cornerstone back in September where I used a Classic Feature List and was able to set a custom graphic image instead of using an icon (see screenshot below). When I go to create a new post now, I don’t see a place to set the graphic image.

I’m on version 5.1.1 of X. Has something changed? I noticed another post in the forum about X Pro, but I didn’t think that applied to me.

Thanks,
Manisha

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you mind providing your login credentials in a secure note? Have you updated cornerstone but not the theme?

Thanks!

Thank you for the tip. I went back and checked my updates and I had updates available for both Cornerstone and the X Theme… I applied them both and it seems now that things are working. I see the field for choosing an image and am able to use an image for my feature list icon.

Thanks so much!
Manisha

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.