How do I revoke a license?

I see no options to revoke a license. I need to do this for multiple licenses. Please help. Thanks

Hey There,

You can go to Account > Licenses and remove the domain from the license which then will free it up for a new domain. All the best!

Yeah, I’ve tried that. I still can’t validate the license. Here’s the very helpful error I get :slight_smile:

Any chance you can help me resolve this? I need to run updates and this is holding me up.

Hey There,

Please provide us with the WordPress admin login credentials of that site so we can take a look on why it’s not validating.

I added login info to a secure note. I’m not really sure how to share confidential info otherwise. Thanks

Hi there,

Please validate it again, your cornerstone is too old and causing internal server error in ajax responses. Hence, validation won’t continue. I went ahead and updated it to match your latest X version.

Thanks!