How do I replicate the design of Pro's default button on the header?

Pro is rocking sweet new CSS styling for default buttons, particularly for the Header Builder.

I merely changed the colors to match my theme… and I already think it’s the button to go with for the rest of my site.

How do I replicate this look and turn into a template for all new buttons (and retroactively for existing Cornerstone buttons)?

Cheers!!

P.S. Video explanation here: https://cl.ly/2h1n292D3P02

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Regretfully that feature is not available right now. But our team is working on Template Manager which will full ill your requirement very soon. Please stay tune!
Meanwhile you have to replicate the style manually.

Thanks

Ah. So that’s what the Template Manager is for.

Basically, a way for V2 Elements to follow a certain style without necessarily dictating the global CSS?

Exactly you are right. Template manager will be having Presets and Template feature so that you can define your own presets and templates to use in multiple places.

Hope this is clear to you.

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.