There’s a white gap on my page: http://prntscr.com/gvdka8
It’s not coming from the section, nor from the footer. I can’t figure out how to remove it.
I’ve seen two threads related to this but neither works nor applies.
Thanks, Bill.
There’s a white gap on my page: http://prntscr.com/gvdka8
It’s not coming from the section, nor from the footer. I can’t figure out how to remove it.
I’ve seen two threads related to this but neither works nor applies.
Thanks, Bill.
Found it
Pro -> Launch
-> Theme Options
-> Content Builder
-> Base Margin
#RESOLVED
Hi there,
I checked your website and could not see the gap you have mentioned:

Would you please tell us if we should check the homepage? And tell us which browser you used to check the website? We used Google Chrome on Mac.
Thank you.
Did you not see my reply above with the RESOLVE in big letters? Bill.
Thanks Bill!