Hi there,
I’d like to remove sidebar from one particular landing page I created on the site but don’t know how to do it. Here’s the page: http://ricelean.com/lifehack/
Would love to know the codes. 
Thank you!
Leslie
Hi there,
I’d like to remove sidebar from one particular landing page I created on the site but don’t know how to do it. Here’s the page: http://ricelean.com/lifehack/
Would love to know the codes. 
Thank you!
Leslie
Hello Leslie,
You actually do not need to add any code for this.
You simply have to set the Page Template to Layout -Fullwidth.

Hope this helps.
I checked Page Template but didn’t see that option. All I saw was “save” and “upload”.
Hi Leslie,
Please refer to the screenshot posted above. You can see the page template option when you click on Edit Page, not in Cornerstone’s Template option - as that is a different option.

Got it, thank you!
You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.