How do I Remove border above Footer?

Hi,

On my site https://www.steedman.co.uk I changed the background colour of the bottom footer from white to dark grey. The section in the upper footer above the dark grey colour has a double line / border (which I don’t want as I’m trying to achieve a ‘flat’ look).

I still want to keep the border shadow on the top (where it meets the main content) so only want it removed at the bottom.

I know this is probably quite simple with some additional css but I have been unable to work out how to do it exactly.

Many thanks if you have any suggestions

Hi there,

Please add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS.

.x-colophon+.x-colophon {
    border-top: none;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards.

That’s great – worked.

Thanks so much!

You are welcome!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.