How do I move X Theme to my new domain name?

I have built a terrific website using X Theme and Cornerstone. I am very pleased with it.
I now need to change my domain name and revamp the site completely.
However, for various reasons, I cannot simply redesign the site and then point the domain name to a new TDL.
I have to stop using the old domain name altogether and build a new site at the new top level domain.
Can I move X Theme to my new domain? Or do I need to buy another licence?
Thanks in advance.
Best wishes,
Mike

Hey Mike,

Glad to hear you’ve created a site you’re pleased with.

No problem with changing to a new domain. All you need to is revoke the licence for the old url and reassign it for the new url by going to your account licences page here:

https://theme.co/apex/licenses

By the way, do feel free to share the site with the community in our showcase thread here:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/showcase-thread/

Thanks and have a great day!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.