How do I make

Hello, I am in the process of creating a new site, and I’d like to have my graphical content be flush to the bottom of the header, but there’s both a line with a house icon and home link, as well as a space and a Home title that I can’t find any way to get rid of. Screenshot below, and here’s a link to the page: http://www.seano-donnell.com/home/

Thank You

Hello @LiveandDirect,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

The part where the house icon and home link is what you called breadcrumbs.

To hide it, first go to X > Launch > Options > Header and turn off breadcrumbs. Please take note that turning this off will hide it on all pages.

Then add this code to X > Launch > Options > CSS to hide the page titles and remove the black space:

.entry-title {
      display: none;
}
.x-container.offset {
      margin: 0 auto !important;
}

Hope it helps.

Great! Thanks, that did the trick on both counts.

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.