How do I make products appear in rows?

Hi,

How do I get products to appear in 4 or 5 rows and how do I make the listings smaller? Do I need a grid plug in to do this? Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Please provide us with the URL to your shop page, so that we can check your issue.

You can also follow WooCommerce documentation from here (https://docs.woocommerce.com/documentation/plugins/woocommerce/).

Thanks!

Thanks for answering. Here is the URL: http://fibromyalgiashop.com/product/zyflamend-herbal-pain-relief/ I’m almost embarrassed to have you look because you’ll see just how little I know what I’m doing. Thank you for your help.

Hey @chevril,

That is a product page. We need to see your Shop page. Please go to your pages and search for your shop page. It should look like this.

Anyway, to setup your shop columns, please go to Appearance > Theme Options > WooCommerce and under Shop Columns choose Four. X supports up to 4 columns only because 5 or more columns would make the product thumbnail area small.

Thanks.

Also, you should set a bigger website width in your appearance settings to have a bigger products list.

1 Like

Thanks for chiming in @lijecreative.

Hi,

Thank you for answering and for your patience. Now they are appearing in columns.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.