Hi folks
How can I make my enitre site a respponsive site, that is, to folks using tablets, phones etc, they see little or no change other than images and text fit better on their screen? url is ljbaptist.com.au
Thank you - regards
Wayne
Hi folks
How can I make my enitre site a respponsive site, that is, to folks using tablets, phones etc, they see little or no change other than images and text fit better on their screen? url is ljbaptist.com.au
Thank you - regards
Wayne
Hello Wayne,
Thanks for writing in! X is built to be responsive. By default, the rows and columns will always collapse in smaller screens so that the contents will be readable enough. In your site, one of your issue is the background images. It is somehow cutoff or looks like its cropped. With Background image you can hardly achieve a total responsiveness without compromises. I would like you to try this demo here: https://davidwalsh.name/demo/background-size.html which would explain how background image works.
Hope this helps.
Thank you! I shall review the site suggested.
Cheers
You’re most welcome!