How do I make mobile nav menu work for full width desktop?

I want to use mobile nav button as my main nav menu but whenever I force enable it, it wont work when I click on the button on my desktop. Then when i size my screen down to a tablet size the menu drop down works but when I size it back up to full screen on my desktop the mobile menu button stops working and just freezes without showing the nav menu

For now I disabled it at https://joshuajadon.com

What is the CSS or JS I need to make a dedicated mobile nav menu button that works?

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

@media (max-width: 2000px) {
a.x-btn-navbar {
display: inline-block;
float: right;
}
.x-nav-wrap.mobile.collapse.in {
display: block;
}
.x-nav-wrap.desktop {
display: none;
}
}

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.