I know how to do this for Pro, but I’m not sure exactly how to do this for normal X. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
http://dallas170.arvixeshared.com/~bburwell/mydummydomain.com/
I know how to do this for Pro, but I’m not sure exactly how to do this for normal X. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
http://dallas170.arvixeshared.com/~bburwell/mydummydomain.com/
Hey @brockburwell,
Go to Appearance > Theme Options / Customize and under Renew set the Navbar Background to transparent

Then, add a negative bottom margin to the masthead with this code. Add it in Appearance > Theme Options > Global CSS.
.masthead {
margin-bottom: -100px;
}
Please note that the code serves only as a guide. Fixing issue arising from the use of it and further enhancements would fall outside the scope of our support.
Hope that helps.
That worked perfectly. Thanks!
Is there a way to just do this on specific pages?
Hi there,
You may add a class video to the body class field of the page then update the code to:
.the-class .masthead {
margin-bottom: -100px;
}
Please note that if you will use the code above, the class value you will add to the body class field should be the-class

Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.