How do I link to the estimaton form via a button

This is probably really simple, but I don’t understand how to make it so that when I click on a button that it opens my cost & estimation form.
The code “[estimation_form form_id=“8”]” can’t be used as link.
I am using the classic button element.
Do I have to build a seperate page to link to? Or do I have to modify the linktext? Or do I have to paste it in a specific field?

Thanks in advance.

edit: Basically I want it to look like when I click on preview form, but so that it can actually be used.

Hi there,

I suggest that you consider having a separate page for the form and add the Shortcode of the form which is [estimation_form form_id=“8”] inside the Classic Raw Content element in the Cornerstone.

Then check the front end of the website to make sure that the form is there. Copy the address of that page from your browser address bar and add it to the Link (HREF) option of the Classic Button wherever you want to add the button in the website.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.