How do I keep slider video looping

Hello staff.

I have run into a small issue on the page http://emilydoesdigital.com/new-home/

I would like for the video in the background to constantly keep looping and never stop as it does at the moment.

Also I would like for the buttons to have a BLACK BACKGROUND and white border with white text on idle and on hover a WHITE BACKGROUND , Black border and BLACK TEXT…so far I only got the hover part to change but the idle is not changing to what I want. I have made slider sites before with out issue

Also why does the vimeo video keep showing A. the progress bar of the video and B. the overlays of the vimeo video when it ends Ie. (WATCH MORE and shows related videos)

Hi there,

Please follow the documentation below to know how to set the background video of the Revolution Slider looping:

If you set that looping you will have no problem regarding the additional video suggestions of the Vimeo as it will never get to that point

Thank you.

what about the buttons?

You can style the button under the Style tab.

For more details, please see https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/buttons/

Thanks.

I did that already originally it just wont change to a solid color for the background whilst being IDLE

Hello There,

I have logged in to your site and resolved the issue. I added a custom css instead in Slider Settings > Custom CSS

Please check your site now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.