Apparently, I can’t install the zip file that includes the plugins when installing the theme. I also can’t upload multiple plugins at the same time by default.
How do I install the plugins without individually installing each one?
Apparently, I can’t install the zip file that includes the plugins when installing the theme. I also can’t upload multiple plugins at the same time by default.
How do I install the plugins without individually installing each one?
Hi there,
You can install multiple plugins at once by manually upload the plugin files through FTP.
You will have to login through FTP and go to wp-content/plugins then place all the plugin files there.
The plugin files are in the plugins folder from the complete zip file of what you have downloaded from thereforest.
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.