How do I hide the YouTube controls with my Slider Revolution background video?

I found another thread about this but couldn’t find the solution.

I’m looking to hide some default YouTube settings from my background video on my home page. This is the circular avatar and video title in the top left, the “Copy Link” text in the top right, and the YouTube logo in the lower right.

In the “Advanced Media Settings” of the Rev Slider, I have the controls set to Off:
controls

Yet these still appear on my video upon first load: tinyurl.com/4k3npfb2

I’m using Slider Revolution version 6.5.18.

Thanks.

Hi @armintz,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website but didn’t find the control showing in the background video. If you are still seeing that, please check once by clearing type cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

I’ve cleared the Style Cache and the issue persists. I’ve also tried multiple browsers and even multiple devices. If you’re not seeing the issue, I’m guessing your browser window is either not wide enough to see what I’m referring to, or you’re not looking upon first load (these elements fade away after 2-3 seconds).

Please refresh, make sure your browser window is wider than 1450px:

Hello @armintz,

I am viewing your site on my widest screen. I cannot replicate your issue.

Screen Shot 2022-03-17 at 11.11.04 AM

In the meantime, please provide us access to your site so that we can check how you have created your slider. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Attaching secure note.

Hi @armintz,

Unfortunately, I am also not able to replicate the issue you described. I went ahead and checked your Slider and found that you are using the Video element for adding the background video. I would suggest you use the Background option to add the video, which may resolve your problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.