How do I hide a section on mobile in New X?

Hello,

I’m trying to repair the content of a site after the upgrade destruction of the site.

I cannot find the five display size icons to hide or enable a Section (or even a Row) on desktop, tablet or phone.

Where are they?

All I see in the Section Layout now is:

Section
Manage Layout | Delete
Apply Preset
Setup

  • Font Size…
  • Background
    Formatting
    Section Top Separator
    Section Bottom Separator
    Margin
    Padding
    Border
    Box Shadow

That’s it–scrolled all the way to the bottom and no icons to click to hide on desktop tablet or mobile.

Thank you for so many sleepless nights repairing site content in “Classic Sections” which fail, fail, fail, and re-creating them in “New Sections” guessing at all the settings.

It is refreshing to get screamed at by clients for missing content and then to manually rebuild their content for free taking twice as long as it took to create the content originally and not having the time to find a replacement them that won’t keep breaking the framework (Pro, and whatever this soup sandwich upgrade is called).

Next time you flip everything upside down and doom us to sleepless weeks please roll out an entirely new theme and give us the option of saying “NO! I PREFER SLEEP AND SITES WORKING LIKE THEY DID YESTERDAY!”

Hi there,

I am sorry to hear the issues you are having after the upgrade and we do understand your frustration.

I have done an upgrade on my end from the previous version of Pro to the latest and I seem to have no problem with the sections where the Classic Sections remained intact and the new sections seem to work seamlessly as well.

If there are some issues that you came across after the upgrade, you may provide us with the login access of your site in a secure note so that we could check it for you.

As for your question, those options are moved in the Customize option of the section. Please see the screenshots below:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.