How do I get the Secondary text setup within the Primary setup?

I have see and tried to double apply both text options, saved the preset
just to not see it when I tried to recall it. So it’s gone.

But that’s not my issue as I’m exploring.

My issue is that when I started fresh doing it all over, I didn’t see it
anywhere.

Where did it disappear? Where do I access it? What was the problem?

Hi There,

It is not very clear for me what is the issue.

You can activate the secondary text option on the text element.

If that does not help please provide more information.

Thanks

I figured that I used the TEXT instead of the HEADLINE TEXT the second time.

Seems all sorted…

Thanks

Glad to hear it!

Thanks for your help!

Our Pleasure!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.