How do I get my new site to look exactly like integrity 1 demo

Hi I’m trying to get my new site to look like intergrity 1 demo. I believe the girl on the surf board is in revolution slider. But I don’t know how to get that to work. Once that is working, I want to upgrade to pro because that is what I learned to use.

My web guy told me if I upload pro right from the get go I wont be able to upload demo content. Advice?

Hi There,

That is correct, Pro does not offer Demo content as X. Pro will offer a different functionality which is being developed but not ready to be released yet.

On Integrity 1, the easiest way to build a similar slider is first to download a slider template.

The Slider template used on Integrity one was built based on Fantasy Posters Slider which you can find among other very good templates on this link :

https://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/

Once you have downloaded the slider template you can go tp Revolution Slider and Import the template.

Replace the 4 images and switch the background for a video background.

Visit your home page and click edit page. On Wordpress classic backend editor, scroll down and you will find slider above the masthead. Select the slider you have just created.

The Standard demos do not offer the content, instead, you have placeholder images which inform the exact dimensions of the images you should use to replace them.

I would recommend you going from X to PRO just if you are looking to create fairly complex headers or footers, if you are not aiming for that, X offer at this stage the same functionalities.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.