How do I eliminate the blank space at the top of the menu?

Hello! I really appreciate the support and the answer given in my last post (How do I eliminate the blank space at the top of the header and give the top menu some upper padding?), but I am afraid I could not fix the problem.
I was not aware of the fact that there was custom css created at the page, so I do not know where to remove that command. Could you please let me know?
Thank you very much in advance!

Hello Natalia,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that the style is rendering from the X/Pro—>Theme Option —>CSS. I would suggest you remove the style from there. If it doesn’t work for you please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I truly appreciate it!

Hi Natalia,

Unfortunately, the Login URL is not accessible and redirecting to some other page. I would request you to check and get back to us once it is ready to access.

Thanks

Hi!
Sorry! You should have no problem now. You may try now.
Natalia

Hi Natalia,

Unfortunately, the result is the same. It seems that there is an IP restriction implemented on your site, and we are not able to access your website to examine. As we are from different parts of the World and most of us have a dynamic IP so we can’t provide a specific IP address for whitelisting too.
Alternatively, I would suggest you remove the IP(s) restrictions or you can copy your live site to a staging server without IP restrictions, so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your site.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.