How do I edit an existing button?

I have a button on this page I would like to edit:
https://lwinkphotography.com/session-details/

I would like to edit the button below 2018 Travel Sessions. Ideally I would like to also get the settings of the other buttons to make sure when I make other buttons on other pages, they look consistent.

Thanks!

Rob

Hi there,

Am I right to assume that you used the Revolution Slider to add those sections? If that is the case you can make the buttons look like the overall buttons of the website by adding btn HTML class to the button in the Revolution Slider.

To change the look and feel of the theme buttons you can go to X > Launch > Options > Buttons.

If you need more help we will be happy to provide if you give us more detailed information.

Thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.