How do I download and install Integrity 7 demo content into Pro?

Hi,

Long time X Theme user, first time Pro user.

I can’t seem to find where to download the demo content for http://demo.theme.co/integrity-7 to then be used to upload into Pro.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Regretfully, demo contents are not yet available on Pro but what you can do is install X first then import the demo content. Once you are done importing, you can activate Pro so you can edit the site contents.

Hope this helps.

Does that mean I have to buy a license of X?

1 Like

No, you do not have to.

Simply activate X on the site and you can import the demo then activate Pro and validate it so that you can get automatic updates and be able to install the bundled plugins.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.