How do I create gaps in Posts?

Hi,

I wondering how I create a gap in the posts so that I see the background and not the white floating area.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! Can you please share the URL of the post mentioned in question so we can take a look and suggest you the solution accordingly?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Here is a regular post page…

http://hnmcsconcept.com/a-novel-for-the-generations-2018/

I would like to possibly add sections of the background to be visible between the page content.

Thanks

Hi there,

DO you mean do you want a space added between the featured image and the content?

If so, please add this code in the custom CSS:

.single-post .entry-wrap {
    margin-top: 50px;
}

You can find more info on how to check for CSS selectors here.
Then information about writing your custom CSS here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.