How do I create a Child Theme after the website is designed?

I know this is being done backwards as making a childtheme is often the fist thing to do.

I created a child theme but the changes I made to the base theme dont seem to be kept. What should I do to turn my theme into a child theme without losing anything?

I want to do this so I can upadate the regular X theme

What did you edit?
And btw you dont need to create a child theme, just download the one theme.co offers.

This is how my website looks normally

If i create a child theme or update X and use it will break the page and it will lose all the cornerstone configurations

Again: What did you edit?

Besides adding some CSS changes in the costumize some CSS I don’t recall doing anything else that could cause this.

I copied those changes and the preview was the same.

From the looks of it, the child theme forgets the cornerstone layout i have set up for the pages

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.