How do I configure this post?

I’m sure there is a basic setting to configure my posts but not sure where it is. If you look at the pic there are 2 things I want to do;

  1. remove the line that gives the authors name and date in all posts.
  2. I do not want the main picture showing in the post but I do want it to show in the post carousel.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) To remove the line that gives the authors name and date in all posts, please go to X > Launch > Options > Blog > Content and turn off the “Post Meta”.

2.) Do you want something like this?

Please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.single-post .entry-featured {
    display: none;
}

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.