I am using the inline search on the header template builder in X Pro and have limited the results to include only WooCommerce products β it seems to default to show huge featured images and the results in full-width, in one column. How can I change this so the results appear in a grid, like they do on shop pages?
Hello @radcoverdale,
Thanks for asking. 
Search page is an archive page. It is automatically populated like all other archive pages. By default thatβs how search page works in WordPress. I can help you to with adjusting the featured image size but changing the entire layout into grid layout will fall outside the scope of support we can offer as it required modification in the template.
Please add following CSS under Pro > Theme options > CSS:
.search-results .entry-featured img {
width:50%;
margin:0 auto;
display:block;
}
Thanks.
1 Like
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.