How do I change the images for content page Better Stronger Faster?

I’m struggling to figure out how to change the images for the content page Better Stronger Faster. Please check out the screenshot below.

Any help is much appreciated.

Hello Stephen,

Thanks for writing in! If you want to improve your site’s performance, please check out this documentation instead:

Or you can check out these videos as well:

Best Regards.

This response doesn’t help me at all. I’m asking about a specific issue with a specific page.

If you could provide information based on my request, that would be extremely beneficial.

Thanks

Hey Stephen,

If your issue is changing the image on that page, it would be best if you could share with us your admin credentials so that we can check your setup correctly. To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

But if your concern is about optimizing the upload images, please follow the recommendation given by my colleague above.

Thank you.

Check the secure note. Thanks!

Hello Stephen,

Please edit the page and click on the “Photos” element. Find the “Customize” tab and check the Looper Provider JSON options.

And that is where you change the images displayed in each lines. You should insert direct image URLs in the JSON.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Unfortunately, when I try to change one image, it changes them all. I need to know how to change each image. Also, your customize section looks different than mine.

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 2.52.44 PM|257x500

Hello Stephen,

Make sure to change the image each line and do not forget for the comma.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.