How do I change the font size in the side bar headings?

Hi there. I searched and found the coding on the forum for how to change the font size in the blog post heading. Works perfectly.

.blog .entry-title, .single-post .entry-title {
font-size: 20px !important;
}

  1. Now, how do I do the same for the sidebar widget headings? http://prntscr.com/g3p3lz

  2. As well as for the blog title headings in the widget in the side bar? or is that set with the above code provided before? http://prntscr.com/g3p52c

  3. And final question for now… what are those images or icons of books in the blog post title called and the recent posts in the side bar panel, and how do I remove them?

Thank you!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

1. The CSS selector that controls the widget headings should be .h-widget. You can simply use this selector and add the CSS codes to control the font settings to it.

2. You may use the same selector as the first item for this as well.

3. Kindly provide the link to your site so that we can check this as this might be custom to your site.

Thank you.

Hi, Jade. Credentials for sign in privately provided next…

I don’t know what a CSS selector, nor CSS codes (a lingo newbie). All I know is the exact coding string provided before. Can you provide the code or clarify/educate me?
And I put that in the CSS customization as I did the first code, correct?

And I figured out the little images can be removed under the customization, Icon, “Post Title Icon OFF.” :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hey @loope42,

Please follow the link, this will help you how to inspect element and find the correct CSS code : https://atendesigngroup.com/blog/how-determine-which-css-styling-element

Please add the following CSS in Global CSS section in theme options.

//Post title font size 
.widget ul li, .widget ol li {
    font-size: 15px;
}
// widget title font size
.h-widget {
    font-size: 20px;
}

hope this helps

Regards