I have contact form 7 installed, you can see it here: http://coarmex.mx/ How do I change it to work on a dark background?
Also, where have all the forums posts gone? before you could search for this, and find a post, they have all gone 
I have contact form 7 installed, you can see it here: http://coarmex.mx/ How do I change it to work on a dark background?
Also, where have all the forums posts gone? before you could search for this, and find a post, they have all gone 
Hey There,
There are no specific themes. With custom css you can alter the appearance of the forms. Is there anything in particular you are trying to achieve? I checked the page and it already looks good to me.
We just launched our new forum which soon will have a vast amount of topics you can search through and find answers.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.