How do I change the background color of the section around comments area?

I want to have the background of my article post white (#fff) and the comment section area around my comments grey (#fafafa).

Here is an example of a post on my site: http://izaguir.re/how-to-replace-x-theme-index-pages-using-the-grid-plugin/

The only way I have been able to get the result I have been looking for is by adding:

article {
    background: white;
}
.x-main.full {
    background: #fafafa;
}

Here is a picture of the result I want —> http://izaguir.re/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Example-Comment-Area-Split-Color.png

But I want to know if there is better CSS I can use to get the result I want because the CSS above seems to unspecific/hacky.

Hi There,

Please also add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:

.single-post .x-main.full > .x-container.max.width {
    background-color: #fafafa;
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 100%;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.