How do I change background color to right of side bar in X Theme Ethos

I am using x theme ethos and the background color for my right sidebar is fine but it extends beyond the sidebar I want to change that to white to have a balanced look with the left side; See Image.

Hello @billurell,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can change body background color from X > Launch > Options > Layout and designs > Background Options. To keep the similar effect in sidebar please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.x-sidebar.right {background: #e4e4e4 url(Image URL goes here) center top repeat; padding: 1%;}

As you want to keep existing effect going on, the background image that you see can be found under /wp-content/uploads/sites/56/2016/06/neutral1.png. In that regards all that needs to be done is prefix your domain name and then copy entire path and replace with Image URL goes here. For ex:

http://example.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/56/2016/06/neutral1.png

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.