How do I add pro to a staging area?

I am reading through the post on converting X to Pro, and it is a bit confusing. It seems straight-forward to convert the license from X to Pro. At the same time, the article says that I should test this on a staging area before I go live. How do I set up Pro on the staging area while my production site is still on X?

I’m sorry if this is really basic, but I’m obviously missing something.

Thanks,
Russell

Hello Russell,

Thanks for writing in! Please setup your staging site like you normally do. Once you have a completely cloned site in the staging, please install Pro theme and activate it. Once Pro is active, the staging site will be using Pro while your live site is using X.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.