How Do I Achieve Classic Column 1 On Integrity

Hi, im trying to replicate a style of layout on my home page from some of the stuff thats in the integrity theme demos.

The What To Expect Column here seems to be using classic column 1

http://wordpress-137779-398956.cloudwaysapps.com/about/

Im trying to insert a similar chunk of text on the home page, above a mailchimp sign up box.

http://wordpress-137779-398956.cloudwaysapps.com/

I just cant figure it out. It doesnt seem to an element?

Any advice.

Like I know how to insert the standard text box etc, but I want to replicate that exact spacing and typography thats there using the same class etc as in that classic column1

:confounded:

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

I checked and that area has 3 rows, 1st row for Never Miss An Episode, 2nd row is empty, and the 3rd row is the form. You could try other elements on the 2nd empty row, you can try a headline or text element. Then inspect that 2nd row and add the class thin to it’s Class input field under Customize section.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.