How do I access the different Slider plugins within Cornerstone?

All I see is this each time…

Hi There,

You have 3 elements:

Classic Slider (Which you have selected)

Revolution Slider

and

Layer Slider

Of course for these last two elements to appear you need to install them previously on Wp Admin > X

Hope it helps

Hi @Joao,

I see.

I thought I’ve installed them?

Here’s what I see…

…and when I enter my XTheme code:

…and when I enter my XTheme code:

Why do I have to (additional) register (and pay?) if it ships with XTheme (for free?)?

Hi There,

Those plugins work right away once you have installed from WP Admin > X . There is no need to validate/activate the plugin using a purchase code. All these plugins are available to be used on WP Admin.

On Cornerstone you can search for the plugin name and you will find the respective plugin element.

You also can use the shortcode generated by the plugins and by adding to a Raw Content Element on Cornerstone.

Hope it helps

Yes, but isn’t this why I’m not able to access my sliders within Cornerstone? As with per
my original post?

Hi there,

Based on your screenshots, you have the slider plugins activated but you do not have any sliders created yet.

Kindly create at least one slide so that when you add a slider element on Cornerstone, you’ll get the options of which slider you have created you want to place in the element.

Hope this helps.

Aha! I see…

Will do that shortly.

I’m building my slider with typography with some icons.
I wonder how that will work in any of the sliders since my font
options are set in Cornerstone.

Will see…

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.