How’d they do that: Attaching an image or pattern to the bottom of the navbar

Hello Everyone,

I am a designer who is trying to learn and grow in my wordpress/CSS skills. I have been using X and other themes, but I am working towards committing to X pro across all my sites. In order to do so, I am taking the time to learn and research ideas.

I am wondering how to attach an image below the navbar that would exist underneath it as the user scrolls.

I found a code snippet from xthemeuser.com here:https://xthemeusers.com/code-snippet/image-belowattached-to-nav-bar/ .
But I haven’t seen an example using it.

As before:
Any help that any of you can give is much appreciated. Thanx in advance. If you don’t have any answer, but took the time to read this whole thing: thank you and have a great day.

Sean Smith
Is anyone familiar with this code or have a way to achieve this effect.?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.