How could I remove the default blog featured blue image

Is there a way to remove for the default featured images on blogs (the blue images) for that don’t have a featured image set?

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please provide the link to the website you’re having a concern about so that we could better help you because when I check your account there are so many associated websites.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a

Thanks for getting back :slight_smile: To be honest, this is more like a general question.
I am referring to the blog posts that doesn’t have a featured image set up, they are showing a blue image as default and I would like to simply have the title and date.

Alex

Hello Alex

In case if you have created a page in which you have used “Classic Recent Posts” element to display the posts where you are getting a placeholder image if the Posts Featured Image is not set.
Screenshot

If that is the case then you can use this Custom CSS code to hide the Placeholder background image.

X/Pro—>Theme Option -->CSS

.page article.no-post-thumbnail .entry-wrap .x-recent-posts-img {
display: none;
}

If you are talking about something else please share your page URL so that we can help you further with your concern.

The purpose of providing the custom CSS to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.

Hope it helps you.
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.