How could i make the RevSlider Font ( appear ) Same on all devices, using Renew ( Home Product ) RevSlider? - Part 2

I have been having an issue with the Revslider where -one of the- the stock fonts ( which i assume should be google fonts ) do not show up correctly on iOS

This is a continoum of this thread, that got closed earlier today because of my late response

https://theme.co/forum/t/how-could-i-make-the-revslider-font-appear-same-on-all-devices-using-renew-home-product-slider-and-a-second-question-about-the-button-mouseover/70356/10

Hey Jussi,

That will be the case for iOS because Arial is not available in that OS so it falls back to the default sans-serif font of iOS. That’s normal. To display the same font cross-browser, you need to use a Google Font or a self-hosted font .

Hope that helps.

How can i make sure the Arial ( that i selected from the RevSlider Google Fonts section ) shows up on iOS ?

font on iOS image

Hello Jussi,

Please be advised that Arial is only available in iOS13 or MacOS Catalina.
Please check this out:

Be aware that we do not have any controls over the system fonts because the theme nor the slider is not loading it. When using System Fonts such as Arial, you will be dependent on the fonts installed in your user’s system. I would recommend that you use alternative fonts from Google fonts.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.