How can I use top bar for header code?

I am using header code for sign up / register , this is a short code which is placed.

However, it doesn’t seem to work for the header. I’ve tested it for the footer though, and this does work
Is there a reason the header code doesn’t register ?

The header shows But if I place this in the footer it works correctly

This has been edited but now the sentence doesnt make sense?

The header shows But if I place this in the footer it works correctly

The header shows a shortcode, pictured below, which should be sign up / sign in

Please see top left shortcode

Any updates @Support?

Hi there,

Please add this code in the child theme’s functions.php file:

add_filter('x_option_x_topbar_content', 'top_bar_content_shortcode');

function top_bar_content_shortcode ( $content ) {
    return do_shortcode ( $content );
}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

This has worked great thanks.

I have now noticed another issue with this, to save me posting another thread I was wondering if you would help?

When I add a bullet point list, the text goes ‘inline’ as if bullet point is there, but nothing showing on the actual webpage?

Hope you can help :slight_smile:

Hi There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Additionally, note not to bump your own thread. We do answer from oldest to newest and bumping your own thread push it back on the queue. Thank you for understanding.