How can I update woo commerce with the latest version?

Sorry to bother again,

I need to update woo commerce. I’m afraid of making a mistake. There is message saying that the following files are out of date:

x/woocommerce/loop/loop-start.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.3.0,
x/woocommerce/loop/pagination.php version 2.2.2 is out of date. The core version is 3.3.1,
x/woocommerce/notices/error.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.3.0,
x/woocommerce/notices/success.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 3.3.0,

Hey There,

Thanks for posting in! A release update is underway to resolve this issue. In this release, this will update the integrated WooCommerce templates in the theme as what have been shown in WooCommerce Status page. It will be available soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.