How can I turn off the global css instant preview when typing function?

Hello,

I’ve been using the Themeco Pro thema for a while now which is to my liking.
I am a webdesigner and I have to use the global css a lot on the customizer page. Since my own computer broke down I have to use a slower laptop at work which will not go well together with the global css in the customizer, cause everytime I type it laggs out or gets stuck cause of the automatic preview on typing function. I contacted Themeco on facebook and got a reply that there might be a way but that I have to post this question on the Apex forum. So if anyone could tell me how I can possibly turn off that function, that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Hi There,

Thanks for your concern!

We are really sorry there is no option to disable the preview, we will keep this in mind for the future roadmap.
My suggestion is to type your CSS in a offline editor and past it in the global css editor. In that case you can avoid reload of the page every time you type.

Hope this is clear to you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.