Hi there,
I understand that there is an element, ‘classic social sharing’, that you can use in the content builder to allow readers to share the page in question on Facebook, twitter, etc.
What I would like is to replicate this but in the header. As you can see on my website I have set up a number of social icons in the top right of the header ( https://thelanguagesherpa.com/ ). At the moment they don’t lead anywhere.
However, from what I can see, I am only able to attach a simple URL to these icons, i.e. to any account pages I may hold in these. What I would like instead is to make these icons to allow the reader to share the page that they’re on rather than simply be taken to the social media sites themselves.
Do you know how I might be able to achieve this?
Thank you!
LS