How Can I Put Footer from Theme Options at bottom of every page?

Hi, I have the footer displayed on the home page in Theme Options - how can I get it to appear on every page? Just wanting the copyright etc to show. When I try to input the text into a footer widget, it duplicates on home page and takes up a lot of room - I just want it lying across the bottom as a line or two of text like it shows on the homepage.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Hi @kellymowrer,

Thanks for reaching us.

It seems you are using our X theme and X theme have the theme options to create what you are expecting.
Go to Theme Options > Footer > Bottom Footer and set this On.
Now just go to the Footer Content and add the content after set that On.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Thank you @tristup - it is there now. I appreciate your assistance!

Another question - I have a general background color set - is there a way to remove this color or change to white in footer area? The text is grey and so blends too much with the background color. Thanks!

Hi @kellymowrer,

Great that it helps.

Regarding the footer color, I can be able to answer you once I examine your site.

Please provide the details of your site in a secure note, including:

– Link to your site
– Specific page URL
– WordPress Admin username / password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi @kellymowrer,

Thanks for sharing the details.

After examine your site I would like to suggest you use small piece of CSS to change the Footer Backgorund Color.
Just copy the below code and paste it in Global CSS section.

.x-colophon{
    background: #FFFFFF;
}

Remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and dont conflict with any existing style.
To get more help on that please go through resource.
Please note that the code provided serve only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle. We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something in your site nor will we enhance it.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

This definitely worked, thank you so much again for your help @tristup. I am grateful for your expert and quick service, and I learned something :slight_smile: Have a great day!

1 Like

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.