How can I limit the number of posts displayed on the homepage? (Ethos stack)

How can I limit the number of posts displayed on the homepage? (Ethos stack). Please read my question fully before responding as I have already looked through your support and your standard answers didn’t work.

I have changed the Reading settings so the blogs show at most 6, but my first blog page shows 12 posts. Page 2 of blog shows 6. How do I get the first page to show just 6?

I have tried setting Home Page to display latest posts, I have tried setting Home Page to a Page, and Posts page to Posts, and I have tried turning filterable index on and off in Ethos settings, but nothing gives me 6 posts on the first page of the blog/homepage.

I will send a link to the site if I get a response indicating I should do so, but until then, any insight you can provide would be helpful.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Maybe you have custom queries or q 3rd party plugin that implement custom queries that affect pagination. Would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials on a secure note?

Pagination should work and the theme has no custom pagination, the filterable index page has no pagination either since it’s based on category grouping.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.