How can I have the menu button at the top of the screen and

I would like the logo to scroll off screen and have the menu button on screen at all times or have them next to each other so that it does not use as much screen real estate when the top menu is on screen. Is there a way to do that?

http://37.60.253.186/~anacorte/

Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

I can see you have lots of unnecessary space in the menu bar, which is eating the page.

You can manage this via Uber menu setting.
I would also suggest you make the logo little smaller in the scroll so that it won’t take much space on the page.
to make the logo smaller in sticky menu please use this CSS in your Theme option global CSS.

.x-navbar-fixed-top img {
 width: 100px !important; /* you can adjust it further if needed */
}

Hope this helps!

Thank you for getting me on track. Best.

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.