How can I get rid of the text shadow on buttons?

Some button text shows up with a shadow that I don’t want, such as the “submit” button on comment forms and checkout forms and others. The css is a little confusing or conflictive between the settings from the customizer and other css. https://wishcandle.com/uncategorized/how-to-create-with-your-thoughts/

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, it seems that we have login, in-order to comment. Could you please try adding the following CSS rule into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.

.x-btn:hover, .button:hover, [type="submit"]:hover {
    text-shadow: unset !important;
}

Hope that helps.

Thanks but that only takes the shadow away when cursor is hovering over the button. I used that text-shadow: unset !important; like this and it worked. Thanks.

x-btn, .button, [type=“submit”] {
color: #512c1d;
border-color: #ffeac4;
background-color: #ffeac4;
border-radius: 0.25em;
padding: 12px 20px 9px;
font-size: 18px;
text-shadow: unset !important;
}

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.